Planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
See what's on in Leeds. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
The Lord Mayor of Leeds, Councillor Robert W Gettings MBE JP will welcome the chief executive of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation, Wojciech Soczewica to Leeds this weekend as the city holds its annual civic reception for Holocaust Memorial Day. Leeds City Council News – News …
One of the UK’s largest analogue gaming festivals is bigger than ever in 2023. AireCon, born in Leeds and based in Harrogate, has been extended by one day, and is taking more floor space at Harrogate Convention Centre to increase capacity for over 80 exhibitors for over 40 hours of gaming. The online G.A.M.E System […] Leeds Living …
By the end of November 2022, over 10,000 entries had been sold for the inaugural Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon, in partnership with Clarion. In honour of Rob’s iconic shirt number at Leeds Rhinos, a previous target of 7,777 entries had been set for the event, inspired by former Leeds Rhinos captain Kevin Sinfield OBE running […] Leeds Living …
Local health experts have issued guidance on how best to protect yourself and your loved ones over the festive period, to make sure everyone can enjoy Christmas and stay well. Leeds City Council News – News …
Latch (Leeds Action to Create Homes) has been named as the Corporate Charity Partner for Hearthstone Investments, a specialist in suburban private rented housing. The charity buys derelict and run-down houses in the Chapeltown, Harehills and Burley areas of Leeds and refurbishes them to provide modernised, energy efficient accommodation for people who are homeless or in housing need. […] Leeds Living …
To recognise the tremendous support that has been shown to Ukrainian guests over the past six months, Leeds City Council has today announced it will increase the Homes for Ukraine ‘thank you’ payment from £350 to £500 per month between December 2022 and March 2023. Leeds City Council News – News …
1 2 3 … 8 Next »
Leeds – Live
- Emmerdale's Michelle Hardwick's message to co-star Dominic Brunt as he's 'big hit' with kidsby email@example.com (Megan Shaw) on 1 February 2023 at 11:37 am
Vanessa Woodfield star Michelle Hardwick and family had a very special visitor yesterday
- Emmerdale newcomer celebrates first day of filming on the ITV soapby firstname.lastname@example.org (Craig Jones) on 1 February 2023 at 11:29 am
Debbie Howard previously had a small role in Emmerdale back in 2003
- How Leeds United's relegation rivals have strengthened over the January windowby email@example.com (Oliver Jones) on 1 February 2023 at 11:00 am
While Leeds United have been making new additions to Jesse Marsch's roster, their Premier League rivals have also been making their own deals.
- ADVERTORIAL: These lively Leeds pubs offer the perfect viewing spot for every Six Nations matchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Leena Sidat, Kate Mcauliffe) on 1 February 2023 at 10:27 am
Catch all the sporting action at these local pubs - which also have a special food and drink offer running throughout the tournament
- Kate Middleton's sweet nine-word response to nervous fan in Leeds as she 'breaks royal protocol' for selfieby email@example.com (Victoria Scheer) on 1 February 2023 at 10:24 am
The endearing exchange at Leeds' Kirkgate Market with Catherine, Princess of Wales, was captured on video
Yorkshire Live News
- Full list of Kirklees schools closed today as teachers go on strikeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sebastian McCormick) on 1 February 2023 at 11:02 am
The council has released an updated list of all the schools affected.
- Full list of Bradford schools closed today as teachers go on strikeby email@example.com (Andrew Robinson) on 1 February 2023 at 10:54 am
Bradford Council has provided a list of all 57 schools which are closed of partly closed today
- Woman seriously injured after horror motorbike hit and run in Castlefordby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lucy Marshall) on 1 February 2023 at 10:38 am
The Square in Castleford was taped off while emergency services tended to the victim
- A1 closure: Tanker truck driver rushed to hospital after serious crash as police shut motorwayby email@example.com (Jaimie Kay) on 1 February 2023 at 10:36 am
A chemical tanker has smashed through the central reservation on the A1 and overturned
- 83-year-old woman mauled to death by XL Bully cross in her own homeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Reem Ahmed, Neil Shaw) on 1 February 2023 at 9:57 am
Shirley's funeral will be on her 84th birthday and her ashes will be buried with her husband's on their wedding anniversary
Leeds City Council News
- Leeds City Council’s executive board to discuss progress on the Connecting Leeds transport strategy and completion of the Leeds Public Transport Investment...on 1 February 2023 at 9:30 am
- Leeds City Council Leader continues call for change to national funding model as final 2023/24 budget releasedon 31 January 2023 at 5:28 pm
- An update on the progress of flood alleviation works in Leedson 31 January 2023 at 3:45 pm
Leeds City Council can today provide an update on its multi-million-pound work to reduce local flooding risk – and has reminded residents of the steps they can take to protect themselves and their homes during the wettest months of the year.
- Leeds City Council provides update on its actions to tackle mould and damp issues in council housingon 31 January 2023 at 3:29 pm
Senior members of Leeds City Council's executive board will receive an update on its work to tackle mould and damp issues in council housing at a meeting held next week (Wednesday 8 February).
- ‘Next steps’ plan for food village scheme after positive public feedbackon 31 January 2023 at 3:11 pm