A half day retreat that takes you on a journey inside of your beautiful body to unlock the secrets of what makes you a fully flowing feminine woman.
~ Get to Know Your Cycle workshop with Laura Wilkes
~ Endocrine Embodiment practice with Collette Davis
Did you know:
- We live on a cycle determined by our menstrual cycle and hormone balance?
- It is natural to feel different from week to week?
- Having period pains is NOT normal?
- We do not thrive on same-day routines?
- We need to move and exercise differently depending on where we are in our cycles?
- You have an inner-balance clock inside your body?
It’s likely you didn’t know this because no one tells us, but, we deserve to know what’s happening inside of our body’s.
Spend an afternoon learning about what really happens inside of your body from bleed – bleed and why it’s so important to tune in to. It’s the education we should have been given at school.
You will learn how to harness your cyclical nature and be guided on how to sync your work, food, exercise, self-care and lifestyle with your cycle. It will change the way you think about your body and your period, forever!
Then end your day with an endocrine embodiment practice to integrate all the education deep into your body. Leave feeling empowered by the wonder of your female body and all of her power.
- Opening womb meditation
- An educational chat on the menstrual cycle, her phase, her seasons and her hormones
- Cycle Circle for sharing and Q&A’s
- Detailed handout to keep forever
- Phase specific cycle guide to use when cycle tracking and syncing
- Cycle Tracker
- Endocrine embodiment practice
- Herbal Cycle Teas