Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- Covid tests: I trusted my PCR resultson 15 October 2021 at 5:35 pm
People share their stories of having negative PCR tests after positive lateral flow results.
- Investigation ordered into Wolverhampton Covid lab test failingson 15 October 2021 at 5:28 pm
A lab in Wolverhampton is suspended as 43,000 people in England and Wales are potentially affected.
- How many cases in your area?on 15 October 2021 at 4:49 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Covid: False negative Covid test results confirmed at Newbury Showgroundon 15 October 2021 at 4:11 am
Some people who took tests in Berkshire earlier this month may have wrongly been given the […]
- Stillbirth rate high for black and Asian babies in UKon 14 October 2021 at 5:55 pm
The figures come despite improving numbers overall, with some 610 fewer stillbirths in 2019 than in […]