Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- Covid: No quarantine for fully jabbed US and EU travellerson 28 July 2021 at 7:53 pm
Ministers hope the rule change in England, Scotland and Wales will help reunite family and friends.
- NHS England appoints first female chief executiveon 28 July 2021 at 7:10 pm
Amanda Pritchard to take over from Sir Simon Stevens on 1 August, describing it as a great honour.
- How many cases in your area?on 28 July 2021 at 5:34 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Blood inquiry: Former health minister defends blood products advice on Aidson 28 July 2021 at 5:17 pm
Infected blood scandal survivors have accused ministers of misleading the public in 1983.
- Covid: Deaf woman wins claim over lack of sign language at briefingson 28 July 2021 at 4:48 pm
A lack of sign language at two government briefings was discriminatory, a High Court judge finds.