Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- Health unions to ballot members on new pay offeron 26 February 2024 at 9:36 am
Under the offer staff would receive a pay uplift of 5% and a one-off payment of £1,505.
- Mums call for Strep B screening to save babieson 26 February 2024 at 6:44 am
Parents say their children may not have become ill if screening had been available.
- Dad died of cancer while partner was being treatedon 26 February 2024 at 6:18 am
The parents of two young boys were diagnosed with cancer within days of each other.
- More young people out of work due to health, study sayson 26 February 2024 at 4:57 am
A Resolution Foundation report is calling for action to support young people's mental health.
- Physician associate law may confuse patients - BMAon 25 February 2024 at 12:08 am
Plans for the doctors' regulator to license less-qualified health workers are under attack.