Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- Monkeypox: First case confirmed in Northern Irelandon 26 May 2022 at 5:07 pm
There are 90 cases to date in the UK according to the UK Health Security Agency.
- Radio 1's Adele Roberts on living with her stoma Audreyon 26 May 2022 at 4:13 pm
The DJ underwent surgery for bowel cancer and wants to raise awareness of having a colostomy bag.
- Bristol NHS Trust finds 200 patients harmed by mesh bowel surgeryon 26 May 2022 at 1:33 pm
It examined the years 2007 to 2017 when a now suspended surgeon was operating at Southmead Hospital.
- Cost of living: 'My daughter won't ask me for money for sanitary products'on 26 May 2022 at 10:04 am
A mother explains how she can't make ends meet as data suggests more people are struggling.
- Covid: Family's anger over 92-year-old's hospital careon 26 May 2022 at 6:48 am
Elsbeth Jones says it took 27 hours for an ambulance to arrive and drop her mother in hospital.