Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- Covid: Dalai Lama urges others to get vaccinated as he receives first shoton 7 March 2021 at 4:26 am
The Tibetan spiritual leader urges others to "take this injection" as he gets the AstraZeneca jab.
- Covid: Nurses condemn 'fundamentally flawed' PPE ruleson 7 March 2021 at 12:11 am
The existing recommendations are based on out-of-date evidence, the Royal College of Nursing says.
- Covid-19: Vaccine offers for all those aged 56 or overon 6 March 2021 at 9:00 pm
People in the age group are being invited to book their first vaccine from this week.
- How many cases in your area?on 6 March 2021 at 5:00 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Women's health: Female patients to be asked about 'gender health gap'on 6 March 2021 at 2:18 am
There is "strong evidence" services for female patients in England need improving, ministers say.