Health and COVID-19 News Update
Leeds News information page will allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from BBC News - Health.
Find out everything you need to know when you are planning your Leeds trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leeds such as events and attractions, to make your Leeds visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leeds, you’ll find everything you need for your Leeds holiday on Whats On In Leeds.net. Our What’s On Leeds guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leeds – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leeds by checking out our Leeds News and Events Calendar pages.
- North East ambulance staff lacked critical medicines, CQC findson 1 February 2023 at 11:14 am
A damning report on North East Ambulance Service highlights concerns over management of medicines.
- Ian Paterson: Further 1,500 patients to be recalledon 1 February 2023 at 10:17 am
Spire is contacting patients seen by jailed surgeon Ian Paterson between 1993 and the early 2000s.
- Why are NHS staff striking and what should patients do?on 31 January 2023 at 3:07 pm
Some NHS nurses, ambulance staff and physiotherapists are striking in a dispute over pay.
- Ambulance workers to strike on 10 Februaryon 31 January 2023 at 12:57 pm
Thousands of staff across five services in England will walkout in protest over pay.
- Jess Hodgkinson: Lack of medication contributed to mother's deathon 31 January 2023 at 11:59 am
Jess Hodgkinson died shortly after giving birth to her daughter at Chesterfield Royal Hospital in […]